Tuesday, August 16, 2016

An Exclusive Excerpt of Unorthodox Therapy




An Exclusive Excerpt of Unorthodox Therapy




Lina Riley, an inspiring leader of her software development company, is a lady of many strengths and one weakness. A skillful business negotiator, she pays the price of her success with long working hours and a bad smoking habit. It is the one battle this powerful woman just cannot seem to win.


To the world, Thomas Jett seems like the poster boy for nice, respectable guys. A talented programmer and a well-liked colleague, Jett does a good job hiding his secret. Little does anyone know about his dark, lustful side and intense domination urges. Lina has been his weakness and obsession ever since he first stepped into her office for a job interview. He also may be the right man to help her be stronger.

Thomas offers Lina a way to get over her addiction... but she'll have to fully submit to his authority. Could a woman like Lina surrender to her desires in the hands of a much younger man? Is she strong enough to give him her submission? Does Thomas have ulterior motives? How long can they stay on the edge before someone gets hurt?





International Link - http://mybook.to/UnorthodoxTherapy

EXCERPT 18+

I FELT LIKE SOMEONE had lifted the burden of the entire week from my shoulders. My mind was overfilled with emotions raging from relief to lust. Shame had no chance to creep in, but how could I put it all into words when my own body still dominated me, demanding release from the fire of my lust?


I hadn't realized my vision was blurred with tears until Thomas brushed his thumb below my eyelid and wiped them away. He stroked my cheek with a sympathetic expression and whispered,

“There's no need to say anything, Lina. You'll figure it out in the process. Just allow yourself to feel now.”


As if I had a choice. Feeling was all I could do. Every small brush over my skin triggered fire straight to my pussy; every whisper of his calm voice caressed my body like both feather and whip.

“Please, I...”


The switch flipped and Thomas’s personality shifted from kind to sadistic without warning. He tugged the leash and moved toward the staircase while I was still down on my knees.

“It's time we went upstairs for our training session, pet.”


I tried to get to my feet but Thomas shook his head, tutted and put a hand on my shoulder. He pushed me back to a kneeling position and spoke with a wicked grin.


“No, Lina, I want you to get in the mindset of what it's like to be a sub. Crawl for me, my pet and trust me to lead you.”




“This is demeaning.” I whimpered in weak protest.


He didn't say a word and kept walking, tugging my leash carefully. I didn’t have much of a choice except to do as Thomas commanded. Crawling on the staircase after my self-proclaimed Master on a tight leash was one of the most surreal experiences I’d ever had. My pride wept at the debasement but the sensations were riveting. He was walking without any sign of hesitation in his steps, and every once in a while he muttered what a good pet I was. Those words made my long suffering body and mind feel elated, as if I were floating during the act of surrender.


The next day, my flesh would be sore and stretched but today I was getting further past my inhibitions than ever. I felt brave, adventurous and too aroused to analyze the situation. All I could think at the top of the staircase was how my nipples were as heavy and filled with blood as if he’d restrained them with clamps.




Thomas led me into the kitchen and let my leash drop to the floor as soon as we reached the big round table. The room was so different to the peaceful, sunlit place I remembered from our discussion last Saturday. He had turned the lights off and everything was clouded by the soft velvet embrace of twilight. The only sources of illumination were two tall candlesticks whose small flames cast shadows over my face.


I had been too shocked to notice any small details last week but at that moment, all my senses were heightened. The fragrance of aromatic wax, probably cinnamon, made me tingle with expectation of the surprises Thomas had prepared for me. I closed my eyes to let the anticipation fully sink in and take control of me. Thus, I failed to notice the other objects on the table and yelped in surprise at the familiar bite of the clamps on my already engorged nipples.




“I remember you loved them.” Thomas laughed at my panic and slapped my ass playfully when he’d finished adjusting the clamps on my breasts. “Up on your feet now, pet.” He handed me a hair tie once I opened my eyes. “For the next part, tie your hair as tightly as possible. It would be in the way for what I have in mind. Bend over the table. Place your hands palms down next to your head. Spread your legs as wide as you can. I need full access to your pussy.”


“How long do I have to wait?” I moaned while I was tying my hair in a messy bun with shaking hands. The pain in my heaving breasts was the final straw, pulling me into an almost hallucinating state of arousal. “Thomas... Sir... I can't last. I need you so badly. I'm in so much pain. Please, spare me.”


“So do I, my pet.” He was hovering over me. He had taken off his pants and underwear and the tip of his throbbing cock nearly pressed against my ass cheek. Thomas was holding himself by the shaft and staring at me with intensity. “The week wasn't easy for me either.”

My skin was burning brighter than the flames of the candles lighting up my exposed, dripping flesh. This time, he didn't use any bondage on me save for the symbolic leash, but his steely willpower had me fully restrained. One look and an order with his calm voice and my body turned into a mess of pent-up lust.


A week of holding back added up as well.


“I'm scared,” I whispered, and in response, Thomas pressed my shoulder harder against the table.

“I know. Don't move an inch. If you change your position even slightly, the next step would be to have you wear a chastity belt for the next week.” The firm dungeon dominant had returned. The seriousness of his threat took its toll on my feverish brain.

“Yes, Master. Just, please, hurry up. I'm dying,” I whispered in a small voice, without recognizing myself.

“You're a good girl, Lina, but don't try to dictate my pace.”

International Link - http://mybook.to/UnorthodoxTherapy


Lilah E. Noir is an author of dark erotic novels and stories with elements of taboo, seduction and different aspects of the BDSM spectrum. Her tales are focused on the intricate relationships between people and their rough yet always sensual encounters.

Lilah is an author of Stroker Ace, a menage novella that has been nominated for a Best BDSM Book of 2015 at the Menage category.

Unorthodox Therapy is her debut full-length novel and a first part of a trilogy exploring the nature of addiction.



When she doesn’t write Lilah enjoys creating covers for herself and other writers. 



CONNECT WITH LILAH NOIR


Author Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/lilahenoir/








Download

International Link - http://mybook.to/UnorthodoxTherapy



No comments:

Post a Comment